Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So today marks President Obama's first 100 days in office. Do you like the "change" people?





Are you better off now than you were 100 days ago?




Speaking of the 100 days I had two separate conversations about Obama's grade as President.

The first conversation was with Will. He used Obama's grades to rate the dinner I cooked. He started the conversation by saying, "you know how Obama has been in office for 100 days and they are giving him letter grades to judge his performance right"? (Is he kidding, of course I know, I live for this stuff) I respond with a simple "yes" - refraining from a completely sarcastic remark. Anyway, he went on to rate tonight's dinner and last night's dinner. Will gave me a "B" on my salmon, a "B" on my salad due to too much dressing, and a "D"on my couscous and granted they were a little bland. I did however, receive an A+ on my Chilean Sea Bass from last night. It's not a perfect report card but I'll take it. Any time I get bad grades I just suggest he can start cooking and that usually ends those conversations :)

The second conversation was a little different. My 14 year old brother Joshua initiated a conversation about Bill O'Reilly's grades for Obama. He was shocked at his "fair and unbalanced" report card for Obama. "He even gave him a 'B' on domestic policy, a 'B'"in said in disbelief. Needless to say, I'm so proud of my brother and for his early passion for our constitutional rights. I promise I do my best not to brainwash him, seriously!

PS - ONLY 18 MONTHS UNTIL MIDTERM ELECTIONS! WOOHOO