Sunday, November 15, 2009

Poor Rudy!



So....

All weekend long I have been stuck inside the house. Why? Well, because I finally had Rudy "neutered" on Friday. It took me the longest time to find a vet who would actually let me take Rudy home the same day of the surgery. When did neutering become an overnight deal? Anyway - he had his surgery at Cleveland Park East and I couldn't be more pleased! Let's just hope the "aggression" particularly the "aggression" he takes out on Shelby stops!

Since I didn't get out of the house all weekend I was able to plan the rest of my year. Can you believe it's only 10 days until Thanksgiving? Which means it's only a month and 10 days until Christmas? I'll also be celebrating my 3 year wedding anniversary on the 9th. I love this time of year, I just wished it lasted longer.

Okay, it's late and tomorrow is Monday - boooooo! I posted a few pictures of Rudy since this weekend was all about him!