Sunday, January 10, 2010

Resolutions..."I don't need no stinking resolutions"

The truth is...I just don't feel like making any this year.
Ha, how lazy is that?!?!



On a lighter note Will and I have TERRIBLE colds all thanks to him. Anyway, we ventured out to CVS the other night in search for a neti pot! I had never heard of this but Will was certain it existed and he heard it worked miracles. So after some help from the pharmacist...ta da

there you have it. The Neti Pot!

I haven't decided if it's a miracle worker or not but...it does work a little :) It's pretty hilarious actually. Basically water goes in one nostril and comes out the other. I don't feel as stuffy or congested. I suppose I would recommend it to others.

Anyway, that got me thinking and this whole process sparked a memory from a million years ago in middle school.

So there was this boy named Matt Bolick and I looked for him on facebook but to no avail. How can anyone not be on facebook?! ANYWAY, every spaghetti day of my 8th grade year everyone in my class would rush through the cafeteria line to ensure we got to sit at his table. Why, you may ask?

Matt could inhale a single spaghetti noodle up his nose and then pull it out of his mouth!

How could something be so GROSS, yet so fascinating?! I wonder if he can/will still do that? Then I wonder if I ever saw him in person if I would be able to refrain from reminding him of his special talent? Probably not. Lucky for Matt, I live 2 hours away from my hometown so the chances are slim.

It's amazing the things that you remember about people. Then I wondered what people remember about me and then I think that being remembered for inhaling a spaghetti noodle isn't all that bad because ultimately this memory makes me laugh....15 years later! Awesome.